Monday, July 14, 2014

The Black Day!

Here i am writing again,
Like a emo going insane,
There is something about this day,
Like i loose my mind,
And sit on the terrace,
And the feeling goes plain,
I remember the moment,
You were coming to meet me,
I was waiting eagerly,
All dressed up,
Ready to meet,
I kept waiting you didn't come,
I fell asleep waiting,
But no knock on the door,
I woke up,
Haze in my eyes,
I looked at time,
Confused where have you gone by?
I looked around,
Called your friends,
All i can remember were there empty frames,
The next i remember was with you,
Around your stretcher,
Holding your head,
Your body cold,
And me going lame,
I was horrified,
Sacred,
Lost,
Numb,
I was struck,
Struck hard in my ache,
All i saw was blood spots,
On your curly hair,
The beautiful eyes,
The sharp nose,
And my heart gets dry,
Your cute lips full of blood,
I tried holding your hand,
But it was all crushed,
I was numb,
I kissed your cheeks and ran away,
Here come again,
The black day,
Which makes me go insane !

No comments:

Post a Comment