Friday, April 11, 2014

Missing the other part of ME !

Sitting by the river bank,
Thinking of the worst has happened to me,
Crying out loud still no one can hear me,
Tears rolling on the cheeks with full of sadness,
I thought life has no more reason to be lived,
There came a friend,
A cute doll,
A princess by heart,
Sat besides,
Holding my hand,
Slowly whispering in the ears "I'm here, don't worry" ,
That moment paused,
I wish it paused forever,
We never stopped talking,
We couldn't even try stopping ourselves,
We never had a doubt on each other,
We knew we keep the friendship forever,
But as the time passed by,
I started moving back to the river,
The loud flow,
Not letting anyone hear my cry,
Yes, I am still waiting friend,
Its time now for you to come back,
Hold my hand again,
To pause the moment,
To live again!

Dedicated:- illi ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment