Friday, February 28, 2014

Pouring heart!

I am no gentleman,
But i try hard not to hurt you,
I am no perfection,
But i try hard to make moments memorable with you,
I am an atheist,
But i started praying for us,
I am no handsome,
But i try hard to have a clean heart,
I am no prankster,
But i try not to miss any chance to tease you,
I demand things,
But just to stay in touch with you,
I ask your attention,
Just to have a good feeling by my side,
I get angry easily,
But i say sorry within minutes in fear to loose you,
I be naughty,
But it doesn't have any meaning to show here,
I over care sometimes,
Just to make sure you are fine,
I over think sometimes,
Just to be sure my actions and words don't hurt you,
I be jealous sometimes,
That's the pe keep with myself,
Through all this,
I just want to say,
I am there,
Always there for you ! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment