Friday, February 28, 2014

Unspoken words!

There are questions,
 I don't ask,
There are feelings,
i don't show,
 There is jealousy,
I hate to show,
We are close,
 Still sometimes feel,
We are far away,
We understand each other,
Still sometimes we don't understand one another,
There are reason,
 we fail to tell,
What we are meant for each other,
 I barely show up my feelings,
But when i do,
I do  stand up for it far,
 I wanna ask you,
Was i there when you feel dark around you, Was i there when he thought no one stays forever,
Was i there whenever you said you need me, Was i there when you were confused,
Was i there when you wanted to run away from everyone,
 I feel i wasn't there everytime,
 I am here,
but you got to decide,
Will you let
me stay,
 I am worthy enough to be part of you,
 Am i worthy enough to have a friend like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment