Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Love confusion!

Yes, I live in past,
But i want you to move on,
I have no control of my feelings,
I want you to flush them off,
I can't resist remembering her all the time,
But i want you to forget him,
I have been and going through the pain,
But i want cure yours,
Yes i am a little unorganized,
But i want to assemble up happiness to you now,
I have been in sorrow for a long time,
But i feel happy to see you happy now,
I feel majestic,
When i make you smile,
I feel the lost laugh of mine,
When i am teasing you,
I am no worth for your match,
But certainly worth a friend,
I am loving guy,
But learning how to love from you,
I am in pain,
But i learn how to smile in the pain from you,
I am not always wrong,
But i be wrong all the time to give you chance to correct me,
I feel proud to have you, may be a little, by my side,
I may be wrong in relation view on your side,
But past is past, need to forget it,
Don't burn up the burnt area,
Move away from past not get closer to get hurt of,
I may be wrong but I am not always as i suppose!

Dedicated illi !

No comments:

Post a Comment