Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Best Friend !

Really, you want me to describe my best friend, 
Let me tell you a few of her trends,
I say no girl beautiful than her,
No one caring as much she is,
No one can suit those dimples she have,
My best friend,
Yeah you have no match to her,
She is above you understand,
You can't judge her,
She is above your expectation,
She is two steps ahead of what you think she is,
She is notorious at times,
She is strict the other,
She will slap you on your bad,
Will show no less love when she is with you,
She care like a mother do,
Be strict like a father on your habits,
Be like a sister when you want to share something,
And protect you like a brother when you need her to,
You know what, she has no match in the living world,
Lucky enough to have her on my side,
Now i see my best friend on one and the rest of the world on the other side!

Dedicated to illi ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment